Coordinate measuring machine daily maintenance and maintenance
First, the daily maintenance and maintenance:
1. Check and release the air in the air compressor, filter, gas tank, and pipe before starting. In the rainy days, every four hours to check once.
2. In the case of open air conditioning, wipe the measuring machine rails with the wiping paper and anhydrous alcohol (the machine cover and the main and auxiliary legs can only be wiped with water). And clean the indoor environment and keep it clean.
3. Check whether there is an obstacle in the guide rail area of the measuring machine, and whether the probe will hit the table or the workpiece when the measuring seat rotates.
4. Check the measuring machine of the cable, trachea, ground and other connections normal and reliable.
5. Check indoor temperature and humidity within the required range (20 ℃ ± 2 ℃, 40% ~ 65%).
6. Turn on the air supply switch and check that the input air supply pressure meets the requirements (≥0.55Mp).
7. Turn on the UPS and check that the power supply is normal (220V ± 10%).
9. Keep the temperature between the test conditions and humidity, to avoid the use of water before scrubbing the floor and other cleaning work should be cleaned at work.
Second, regular maintenance
1. Measure the typical parts, check the accuracy of the measuring machine is a great change, can meet the requirements. It is especially necessary to check when seasonal changes or environmental conditions change.
2. Check that the filter is clean. Check if the air supply pipe is clean.
1. Clean the filter filter.
2. When the season changes, check the environmental conditions of temperature and humidity changes.
3. Test the typical parts to determine the accuracy of the measurement machine changes.
4. Check the detection system that is the probe accuracy. Estimate the life of the probe, prepare the spare parts (especially the trigger probe).
1. It is recommended to calibrate the accuracy of the measuring machine every year.
2. Check the safety of compressed air pipes and tanks.
3. Check the mechanical parts of the measuring machine air floating block, belt, motor and so on.
4. Clean the scale and check the reading head to work.
5. Clean the control system and check that the internal cable head is loose.